Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ramadhan Fasting Time

When ramadhan coming, everybody in our family are happy, we are all ready to do fasting. But the hardest fasting time is for my kids.
It is because at lunch time all the students have to go to the lunch room and they eat their lunch together. My kids have to stay there too, even though they don’t eat.

Some kids were asking them, why don’t you eat your lunch? Coz I am fasting... Why are you fasting..? I am doing this, for my God, Allah also this is the month of Ramadhan.. Every Moslem all over the world they do fasting. Fasting is one of 5 pillars in Islam. So, we have to do, also as a Moslem. Even we do fasting; we still can play and do others things..

We are not hungry... Fasting also to educate ourselves to be honest.. To be honest to ourselves.. So.. Allah knows even no body’s know.Alhamdulillah… My God, I am glad to have them,

MasyaAllah they really great kids…I tell them you can break your fasting anytime you want to. But mom, I can hold it, and if Allah telling me to do it, I should do it… I can eat and even you don’t know, but Allah knows… Alhamdulillah, maybe this is call faithful

0 comments: